ADU (accessory dwelling units) are becoming very popular. Adding more square footage to your home immediately increases the value of your property. Whether you want an ADU for rental income or to move extended family into your home, adding an ADU to your home is a smart decision!
Reasons to consider building an ADU in your home:
Steps for building an ADU:
- Call our company to make an appointment with one of our home improvement specialists.
- Our home improvement specialist will go to your home, take all measurements needed and discuss with you all options available for the ADU.
- Your home improvement specialist will then send you a preliminary proposal based on site visit, (pending plans and material selections).
- Once you are ready to move forward, an architect will be scheduled to go to your home to begin working on plans and city submittals for permits.
- Your home improvement specialist will set up an appointment with you at our showroom where you will select your materials.
Call us for a free consultation and see how we can help you with adding an ADU to your home.